Thursday, September 20, 2007

Film - "Incredible Hulk" Videos Leaked Online


Some intrepid folks in Toronto filmed the final battle scene from The Incredible Hulk and a whopping 23 other videos of the film's shooting. Find a link to them here.

It's not out until June but after the disaster that was the last Hulk movie, we're excited that the new cast looks totally promising. It's hard to beat: Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth and William Hurt. We can't wait!

Oh yeah, and get this! Edward Norton actually wrote the screenplay for The Incredible Hulk himself! WTF? Check for yourself on IMDB. We totally approve. He says:

"I came into this and I wrote the screenplay. I was the Marvel kid. I had subscriptions to a lot of the marvel comics. I loved Hulk, the early incarnation of Hulk and then the television show when I was a kid."

We <3 him even more now that we know he's a writer!


Digg!

No comments: